Hi, I am Jill Gregory.
I would like to personally welcome you to my website.
I am a mother, a lawyer, an entrepreneur, and the founder of Jill Gregory PC.
I built this law practice with the needs of growing families and growing businesses in mind.
I understand you are BUSY, you are growing, you are planning for a life of prosperity and you value ease, convenience and efficiency.
If you want to know that:
- You’ve made the best decisions for your family and that your plan will work when your loved ones need it most,
- Your children, your grandchildren and your loved ones would be taken care of in the best way possible and will be prepared to receive your wealth if anything happens to you,
- Your estate plan will keep up with all of life’s little changes (and the big ones too!) and will work when your family needs it,
- You have made the best decisions for your business,
- You have all of the business details handled so you can be as creative and expansive as possible,
- Your business is built on a solid LIFT™ (legal, insurance, financial and tax) Foundation Audit,
- You want to make a real difference in the world while you are in business and leave behind a body of work that continues to do good for your family, your clients [customers – depending on market you serve] and the world after you are gone, and
- You and your business are prepared to leave behind a legacy,
… You have come to the RIGHT place.
We’ve developed unique systems so you can have the guidance you need to build and maintain a life of prosperity and wealth. We encourage communication with our clients. In fact, we’ve thrown out the time clocks so you never have to be afraid to call with a quick question. We bill on a flat-fee basis, agreed to in advance, so there are never any surprises.
My office is built around a culture of caring and service for the whole family – so become part of our client family and feel how much we care.
To your health, wealth and happiness,
Want to learn the secret to choosing the right attorney for your family and your business?
Enter your name and email address below and we will send you the free report:
The 6 Errors Families & Business Owners Make When Hiring an Attorney … and How to Make a Loving Choice for Your Family and Your Business.
We don’t share your information with anyone, at anytime, ever.
What our clients say
“In setting up a living trust, I wanted to make sure that if anything happened to me or my husband, our kids would be covered. Dealing with family matters can be difficult, uncomfortable and emotional.
Jill is kind and very professional, making the whole process smooth. We never felt rushed in making our decisions. When we need to make changes, I know Jill will be there.” - Gina M., Mother, Tahoe City
“I was so overwhelmed just thinking about doing our trust. Jill is so confident, kind and easy to talk to that the experience was easy and painless.
We are so happy that we hired her to take care of our family!” - J.T., Mother, Sacramento
“Following the birth of our first daughter we asked Ms. Gregory to help us with our wills and trusts. She was helpful, knowledgeable and provided such insightful guidance, we subsequently utilized her services to incorporate our businesses.
She is personable, well-informed, experienced, and offers clients the ability to handle a variety of different legal services. Jill makes confusing legal matters manageable and easy to handle and we will continue to look to her to assist us with our needs in the future.” – Katja D., Mother and Business Owner, Tahoe City
“You are awesome!” – Lisa B., Mother and Business Owner, Tahoe City