Who Will Take Care of Your Kids if Something Happens to You? And Will They Be Cared For the Way You Want?
Or maybe you have named legal guardians, but you’ve made one of the six common mistakes that almost every parent makes when naming guardians, even after they’ve worked with a lawyer.
Do the Right Thing For Your Kids … Your Children Need You to Properly Name Legal Guardians for Them.
Jill Gregory makes the entire process easy, even for parents who do not know who to name, or how to do it the right way.
Here’s what this FREE, hour-long presentation covers:
• How to keep your family out of court (which is long, expensive, public, does not pass your assets easily and is totally unnecessary.)
• How to prevent a court from having to supervise your children’s inheritance and then handing them your wealth at 18!
• Why naming legal guardians in your Will is just not enough to keep your children out of the care of strangers or someone you would not want caring for them.
• How to choose guardians for your children and not make any of the six common mistakes parents and lawyers make when naming guardians.
• How to put your financial house in order and keep it that way.
• Confirm you are making smart financial choices about saving for college, keeping your money safe, and buying life insurance;
• Ensure your children and spouse are taken care of…no matter what;
• Learn the secrets to protecting your kids’ assets from lawsuits and divorce.
By the end of the seminar, parents will have a clear plan of action to ensure their children are always raised by the people they want, in the way they want, no matter what. Jill will guide them to take charge and fulfill their responsibility for their children’s well-being and care, always.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a seminar. Jill’s schedule books up quickly and she can only schedule 2 presentations max per month.