(*Funny & Irreverent Explanations)
The US Government shutdown and the Affordable Care Act (also known as Obamacare) went into effect.
You probably want to know what that means and how these things will affect you. Take 20 minutes to find out via these resources.
Laughing and head-shaking is likely to commence and you will be more informed.
- Hank Green on the Shutdown. Why it happened, really.
- The Shutdown in Pictures. Easy to understand which services will still work for you and which won’t. (Hint: Get your passport now.)
- Remember Schoolhouse Rock? Now here’s something like it on Obamacare.
- Daily Worth’s Article on Obamacare. All business owners should read this one. It’s not funny, but full of great information.
- And, for a really good laugh, watch what happens when the Jimmy Kimmel team asks Americans if they prefer the Affordable Care Act or Obamacare.