If you have not revisited your estate plan this year, ask yourself these 6 questions:
1. Should your estate plan be changed to reflect any new laws, new assets, or changes in your life?
2. Are your assets being tracked so that if anything happens to you, your family knows exactly how to access everything you own right now?
3. If you refinanced your property and the bank required that you transfer the deed to your name, was it deeded back into your trust?
4. If you have made gifts to family or friends, have you exceeded your exemption limit for the year?
5. Are you maximizing opportunities for income tax deductions in the current year?
6. Are the people you have designated as executor, trustee or beneficiaries still the right ones?
Schedule an Estate Planning Session with Jill Gregory to ensure that your estate plan is current.