WELCOME. Hi, I am Jill Gregory and I am deeply honored that you are here.
Have you ever asked yourself (or have you lain awake at night wondering):
- How do I make sure my children are taken care of by people I know, love and trust?
- How do I make sure that my child is raised by my partner and not by well meaning family members?
- Do I have the right agreements in place to make sure my medical wishes will be followed?
- Do I need a trust?
- How can I ensure that my loved ones, my children and my heirs will have access to our savings right away?
- How can I reduce estate taxes? Will my spouse or children need to pay estate taxes?
- What is Probate, and should I avoid it?
- Can I name individuals to take care of my children and make their health care decisions if I am in a car accident? How will the police know whom to call?
- What do I do if there is a family member that should never raise my child? How can I make sure a judge with know this when deciding who may raise my child?
- How can I ensure that my partner will be allowed in the hospital room with me even if we aren’t married?
- What steps can I take to make sure my final wishes are honored?
- What else should I have in place?
Or, if you have ever wanted a trusted attorney to guide you each step of the way through the planning process and throughout your life …
… you are in the right place!
I am dedicated to designing and creating a plan that will give you the clarity, security and peace of mind of knowing that you, your loved ones, your children, and your legacy will be protected and taken care of in the best way possible – and I have been doing this for almost 20 years.