I don’t generally do a Black Friday sale or a Cyber Monday sale.
But I DO love the idea of sharing the wealth and using a day of consumerism as an opportunity to help more families ensure that they and their loved ones are protected. So, I’m going to focus on what I want to see more of in the world and use Cyber Monday as a day to give (and give BIG). And, the good news is that this gift last throughout the month of December.
My gifts for you:
- A free VIRTUAL Family Wealth Planning Session (normally $750).
- Plus, $1000 of of any virtual planning we do for you.
I know you are busy and it may be difficult to find the time to take care of the things that really matter, like …
- Naming guardians that you know, love and trust for your minor children;
- Naming temporary guardians to care for your children in an emergency (and making sure that they know what to do);
- Making sure that you have a trust to pass on your assets free from a lengthy, expensive and public probate court proceeding;
- Learning how to pass on essentially twice as much free from estate taxes;
- Naming individuals you trust to make your health care decisions (big and small) if you are unable to do so;
- Naming individuals to handle your finances if you are temporarily incapacitated;
- Using a lifetime asset protection trust to ensure your children’s inheritance will be protected from creditors and even future ex-spouse;
- Using a trust to ensure that your spouse is taken care of during his or her life with the added protection that upon his or her death, only your children will inherit the assets (and protecting your assets from boyfriends/girlfriends);
- and much more.
Online estate planning.
I offer my clients the option of working with me virtually — via phone, email, and video conferencing.
Planning on YOUR schedule.
We offer our clients evening and weekend appointments by request to make planning as easy and convenient as possible.
We work with you in a way that is convenient for YOU.
Whether we conduct our meetings via Skype or over the phone, whether you are communicating from overseas, an airport, a home office, a hospital room, or en route to a business meeting, we make planning easy. Getting to your attorney’s office should not be the hardest part of planning.
Click here to schedule your complimentary virtual Family Wealth Planning Session™ today (and mention the Virtual Estate Plan Gift). We only have a limited number of appointments available, so schedule your appointment right away!
To learn more about working with us virtually, click here.
P.S. Do you know of someone that could benefit from this offer? Spread the love by sharing this offer with your friends and family.